where do I go next?
We all know that technology doesn’t stand still, and when technology changes, so does publishing. It can all be quite confusing. Should you produce a print book, an eBook, or both? Do you need a professional editor? How do you tell people about your book? Can social media sell books?
We have more than 20 years of experience working in the book industry. We are independent publishers ourselves. We work to stay on top of the changes in technology (we’ve bought five Kindles so far in the name of experimentation as well as reading pleasure). So when you have questions about your publishing project, maybe we can help.
We’ll talk to you about how to get started, how to sort out the options, and what steps to take in producing and marketing your book.
Schedule a Publishing Consultation
Schedule a one-hour publishing consultation with The Roberts Group today. The cost is $100 for the first hour. Additional hours, if you need more help, are $75 per hour.
To get started, the following information.
- Your email address and telephone number
- Two or three options for scheduling a consultation by phone—times over the next few days when you will be available
- Details about your planned project (attach samples, if appropriate)
- A list of your concerns and questions
We’ll reply with payment instructions (full payment by credit card or PayPal required before session), an appointment time, and any other information that needs to be exchanged before we call you.
Special Offer: Should you decide to use any of our other book production or web services within six months of your publishing consultation, we’ll credit you for half the price of the initial consultation.
From the Blog
See these recent articles about Book Production.
- Do I Need Facebook in Addition to My Website?
- Getting Visitors to Your Website
- Every Author Needs an eReader
- 5 Ways Plain Writing Helps You, Your Book and Your Business
Copyright 1997-2013, The Roberts Group Editorial & Design, LLC. All rights reserved.